The Moment We've All Been Waiting For!

It gives me great pleasure to announce the opening of my practice in Tempe, AZ earlier this month!

In my practice I will be focusing on  Functional Medicine [1] and Functional Neurology [2], the two topics I talk about here on the blog. If you or a loved one in the greater Phoenix area are unnecessarily suffering from a neurological or metabolic disorder such as those listed below, feel free to call my office at (480) 280-3943 to schedule a free ten minute consultation.

To check out my new website and learn more about my office, click here.

Conditions that often respond well to a Functional Medicine and Functional Neurology based approach include:

  • Headaches
  • Chronic constipation
  • Chronic diarrhea
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Autism, ADD and ADHD
  • Diabetes
  • Thyroid problems
  • Autoimmune diseases
  • Chronic Pain

I evaluate the body through the use of  various lab testing- including blood, saliva and stool testing, as well as a neurological and full body exam. Only then, after I have a better understanding of the physiology at play, I am able to make recommendations about diet, lifestyle, supplements, neurological exercises, or medical referral.

That which get's measured gets understood. That which is understood gets effective care and monitoring.
That is the simplest possible way to explain how I practice.


Dr. DiNezza

[1] http://createanewbox.blogspot.com/2012/06/functional-medicine-new-box.html
[2] http://createanewbox.blogspot.com/2012/08/functional-neurology.html

http://www.drnicoledinezza.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment